domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

Foto e frases soltas.

"How can you forget someone, who gaves you so much to remember?" 
Me desculpe se eu fechar os olhos, desaparecer ♪

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle,
You can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel
Well I feel like they're talking
In a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me


E mesmo que nada funcione
Eu estarei de pé, de queixo erguido


Mas eu não ficaria bem na sua estante


Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts, sometimes
Sometimes everything is wrong


Sing it please, please, please
Come back and sing to me
To me, me
Come on and sing it out, now, now
Come on and sing it out, to me, me
Come back and sing it.


But everybody's changing and I don't feel the same


I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?

You are the only exception

That's what you get when you let your heart win


"Quem nunca errou por agir de mais com o coração?"

Estrela da sorte

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário